Ahh another Sunday. I am NOT looking forward to work this week- some weeks in customer service you just expect to be incredibly long and this is no exception. I’m excited to announce I signed up for classes for a business degree! Classes start this fall 🙂
This weekend I got to catch up with friends & go wedding dress shopping for my best friend who’s getting married this June. She’s gorgeous so everything looked great on her! She finally did say “Yes” to a dress-so exciting!
Today is golf & movies, and cleaning. We re-organized our bedroom last night so today’s the rest of the house! Its a gloomy rainy day so I figured why not? Plus there’s nothing better than starting the week off with a clean & clutter-free house amiright?!
Here are my favorite links this week
- This adorable DIY Basket planter
- Hair mistakes that actually Age you
- All of the Crockpot recipes you’ll need for too hot summer days
- These Potpourri bug repellent is the best idea I’ve seen this year
- Marinated veggie & cheese sandwiches with tomato Pesto
- This compatibility test to take with Bae
- Awesome exercises to Strengthen your legs
- The Best way to handle stress
- Why the Keto diet is b.s
I hope you all had fantastic weekends, let me know what you did below!